Friday 15 October 2010
After what happened, a couple of weeks ago, I have re-evaluated some of my opinions and came up with a little adjustment to the conclusions. I hate waiting; I’ve been avoiding it as much as I can because I always think my time is not worth wasting. I realized that it is not something that we have to necessarily dodge. We have to deal with it sometimes. At some point, when I was helpless and too much manly hood to ask for help, the only thing I can do is hope, pray and wait. This time I have to put up too much hope that if it doesn’t work out, it’ll drive me back to the darkville, where I came from at the first place, I supposed. I’m waiting for something significant, anything that I can work it through. For the past few days, I’ve been distracted by friends and her of course. But I know it won’t stay that way any longer. Good things never last, so I’ve heard. So far these distractions seem to be endless. I can enjoy it but not as much as I’m worried that it’s going to end soon. If there is good news, I hope I can reach me anyhow, anyway and let it be as soon as it can be. If it is bad news, I hope it come with an early warning so that it won’t crush me into my nightmare.

I always believe that Karma is weak. They define it as a balance of good and evil in the universe, involves punishment, reward, turning into a new leaf and so on. I see it as a thing that happen to occur at the right timing pattern that can make people think its karma as a balance. I see it as a coincidence, as I said, right-timing. Some people believe that it is fate. I used to believe that it is a balance. After what happened, it changes everything. I can’t blame anyone more than myself. Actually, I can’t blame anyone else at all. Some people spending most of their time suffering than under-going pleasures. Where is the balance in that? Where is the ‘deeds are paid with pleasure, sin with suffer’? I know absolution can come into the flow, but how about the victims that weren’t forgiven? I concluded that whatever Karma wants, you can fight back because Karma is a weak belief.

11:54



LIFE AS ME
Name: FARUL HA HALIM
Employee: MUSIC STUDENT
Genre: Grunge, Alternative, Punk, Rock


SPILL YOUR GENUINE SENTIMENTS




BEYOND MY GRASP
LAST UPDATED:13.05.08 1511

[1]GRADUATE
[2]WEALTH
[3]TRAVEL
[4]LIFEHOUSE CONCERT
[5]HER

MY RANGE